Select Affirm at checkout to see if you qualify
You need 5 simple pieces of information:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
Select Affirm at checkout
How does the Crystal Jewelers + Financing through Affirm work?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. What’s to love: it’s instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed installments over time.
How does Affirm work?
Here are the steps in the Affirm loan application process:
- Select to pay with Affirm at checkout.
- Affirm will prompt you to enter a few pieces of information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Please ensure that all of this information is your own and is consistent information otherwise you may experience difficulty with your checkout.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will send a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form.
- Within a few seconds, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to choose to pay off your loan over time. Affirm will also state the amount of your fixed, payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- If you would like to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click “Confirm Loan” and you’re done.
Going forward, you’ll get email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm performs a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
How do I make my payments?
Before each payment is due, Affirm will send you reminders via email and SMS that will include the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You can also sign up for autopay so you don’t risk missing a payment. Please follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account
- You will be prompted to enter in your mobile number where you will be sent a personalized security pin.
- Enter this security pin into the form on the next page and click “Sign In.”
- You’ll now see a list of your loans and payments coming due. Click on the loan payment you would like to make.
- You can make a payment utilizing a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
What fees does Affirm charge me?
You always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. There are no hidden fees—not even late fees.
For example, a $750 purchase might cost $250 per month over 3 months at 0% APR. See footer for details.
Available for online purchases only. Your rate will be 0% APR or 10-30% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to eligibility checks, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and down payment may be required. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.